Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Carol Singing Bunnies

Evening to all of you on this chilly evening. So here is another Christmas card from me (sorry for all those that don't 'do' Christmas in October). My local station Signal 1 Radio actually played 'Last Christmas' by Wham! yesterday afternoon on the Drive By show and because of this I don't feel too bad about all this Christmas crafting that is occurring on my craft desk.

Here is my entry for the Winter Wonderland Christmas Challenge : Carol Singers. This amazingly cute image is from Christmas in Holly Pond Hill CD by Joanna Sheen. I have printed it on glossy paper and used matching backing papers and silver mirror board as matt and layering.


 I have embellished it with punched stars and this gorgeous ivory ribbon with pearl beads woven into it.



Thanks for stopping by. Any comments gratefully received xx

EDIT: This card made top 3 in the challenge!! :)

1 comment:

  1. a great entry to our challenge thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete